Native American Indians for hundreds of years knew what researchers have only recently discovered that our heart-mind connection is the source of all knowledge about who we are. It is your own secret place, where you can find all the information you need to help you have a happier more fulfilled life. It is the sacred space of your heart.
During this workshop, you will learn the latest groundbreaking information about the existence of intelligence entirely independent of your own brain! Once you are aware of the power of your heart, and the intelligent coherence associated with your heart, the impact on your life will be huge.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn what heart intelligence is
- Learn the causes and effects of a “closed heart” and cleanse your heart of emotional toxicity
- Learn techniques for cardiac regeneration and re-alignment after the emotional trauma
- Learn softening techniques for “closed hearts” in relationships with people
- Learn techniques to access the intuitive information from the heart
- Cleanse your heart of emotional toxicity
- Activate your heart to receive gratitude for life and establish a deeper relationship with yourself
- Raise your vibrational levels as every cell of your body receives the energy love
- Connect to the inexhaustible source of love and joy in your heart
- Connect to the secret sacred place in your heart
- Relaxation Techniques
- Breathing exercises
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Working with the voice
- Communicating with the heart
- Coherence between the heart and the brain
- Techniques to harmonise relationships with people
- Working with chakras and energy
- Creative visualisation
- Technique of heart and mind dialog
The workshop will be lead by Dagmara Gmitrzak:
personal development trainer, sociologist, holistic techniques therapist, sound therapist, journalist.
Dagmara graduated from the Institute of Applied Social Sciences, University of Warsaw, including a three-year specialization: social and therapeutic assistance. She also completed a three-year course in Music Therapy and Psychodrama, a two-year post-graduate journalism at the UW, mindfulness meditation course run by the Australian psychotherapist Ivan Milton PhD..
Since 2001, Dagmara runs workshops, classes, consults and trains in the corporate world. She specialises in enhancing the body & mind connection (relaxation techniques, meditation, breathing, creative visualisation), stress management, works with the chakras (chakratherapy), using positive thinking, creativity and shamanistic techniques.
Dagmara is the best selling author of of her Polish books, which are soon to be published in English: “Beat stress through relaxation techniques”, “Chakra journey into yourself”,, “The Intelligent Heart”, “Awaken Your Creativity”, “The Intelligence of the heart”